Administrative Assistant with MOS 2013
Website Short Description
As an office professional, you only have to do one thing: everything! And there never seems to be enough time to do it all, much less learn how. But if you really want to ramp up your job performance – and add value to your employer – you need to take this Administrative Assistant course. This course offers an almost endless supply of savvy advice, great tips, proven tools, and powerful strategies for dealing with both everyday job responsibilities and requirements.
So whether you’re brushing up your skills, keeping up with new developments in business, increasing your own marketability, or just starting a challenging and rewarding career, this comprehensive course is just the right thing to move your career forward!
If you're looking for a way to get up to speed quickly on the newest version of Microsoft® Office, this course offers step-by-step instructions to make it easy. Office 2013 has new features and tools to master, and whether you're upgrading from an earlier version or encountering the Office applications for the first time, you'll appreciate this simplified approach.
NOTE: This course does NOT include the MS Office programs themselves. Students will need to have Office 2013 already installed on their computers.
This class supported by an Educational Mentor. Educational mentors have worked or are working in the subject they mentor. Educational Mentors review student work, student progress, and interact with students as needed. They respond to any questions or concerns you might have, as well as encouraging and motivating you to succeed.
• Broadband or high-speed internet access is required. Broadband includes DSL, cable, and wireless connections.
• Dial-Up internet connections will result in a diminished online experience. Moodle pages may load slowly and viewing large audio and video files may not be possible.
• Windows hardware configurations and processors are acceptable
• Mac computers MUST have Microsoft Window Operating Systems over Bootcamp (Bootcamp is a free download from Apple's website)
• 1 GB RAM minimum recommended
• Operating Systems
-Windows XP, Vista or 7 and Mac OS X 10 or higher with Windows
• Web Browsers
-Google Chrome is highly recommended
-Internet Explorer is not recommended as it may not display certain menus and links
• Cookies MUST be enabled
• Pop-ups MUST be allowed (Pop-up Blocker disabled)
• Kindle Reader App
• Adobe PDF Reader
• Media Plug-ins (These may be required depending on your course media.)
• Adobe Flash Player
• Adobe Acrobat Reader, Apple Quicktime, Windows Media Player, &/or Real Player
• PowerPoint Viewer
•Students must have Microsoft Office 2013 installed (not included with tuition)
The following textbooks will be provided to each student upon registration:
• Mavis Beacon Teaches Typing 18 Software
• Administrative Assistant’s and Secretary’s Handbook by James Stroman, Kevin Wilson, Jenniver Wauson
- Certification included